In the summer of 2018, I worked for the High Point-Thomasville HiToms of the Coastal Plain League
My duties included:
- Calling play-by-play for road broadcasts
- Producing television-style multi-camera webcasts for HiTomTV through Wirecast, including graphics production
- Writing and producing commercials for broadcasts
- Creating and Promoting both promotional and highlight videos for the team using Adobe Premiere
- Creating promotional graphics for videos as well as standalone advertisements through Adobe Photoshop
- Cutting, archiving, and publishing highlights of broadcasts
- Assisting in stadium setup of video billboard ads
- Representing team at several community functions and events
- Assisting in coordinating 2018 NC American Legion State Baseball Tournament hosted by the HiToms.
Below are some of my tweets featuring videos I produced and graphics I designed for the team.
From our “Throwback Thursday” promo night
A team commercial about a player who was also a team operations intern
An example of the lineup graphic posted before each game
5 games to go in the first half (for a playoff spot)— High Point-Thomasville HiToms (@HTHiToms) June 23, 2018
2 games ahead of @ForestCityOwls
This is gonna be fun.
The West is tight, will YOU be there to support your #HometownHiToms? pic.twitter.com/tGNWGr8kUI
A schedule graphic I built
A graphic I created for when we clinched the division championship
Click here to check out a sample of our HiTomTV broadcasts.